Thursday, January 6, 2011

3 on Thursday

1). Work kicked my butt yesterday. I was physically exhausted at the end of the day. We were busy, I am rusty. My boss and some of his peers were in the store pretty much my whole shift helping me get ready for a big visit next week. I managed to get all of my duties done as well as pumping, but did not have time to eat! I hoping it comes back to me quickly.

2). Today was my first day off since starting back to work and I was already needing it badly. I have pretty much just laid around the house all day snuggling with my little man. I have a feeling my days off aren't going to be very productive. :)

3). Ryan is making homemade chicken noodle soup right now and it smells close to being done, so I'm going to sign off and enjoy my little family before my 8:00pm bedtime.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: