Friday, January 14, 2011

a few of my favorite things, baby edition

I know a lot of people who are having, or have just had, babies. I'm still pretty knew to this, but I thought I would post a few of my must haves that we love for our little man.

This is the MAM pacifier. It's the smallest one that we could find at target and it fits Liam's little face perfectly. When he was in the NICU and just home we used the hospital paci that was vanilla scented. He really like them, but I was worried that he would get attached and we would be up a creek if we lost them since you can't buy them anywhere.


This is the Halo Swaddle Sleepsack that you can buy at Target. We have had a lot of success with Liam sleeping really well when he is swaddled up tightly. We used receiving blankets when he was tiny, but when he started to get stronger and bigger we switched him to the sleepsack and it works really well.

I am a big time Aveeno fan, so when I saw their baby products I knew that was what I wanted to use on Liam. We have loved the scent of the body wash and the lotion is wonderful on our dry little baby.



This is Liam's owl lovie from bocobaby. I am in love with this particular fabric and Liam has several items in this theme. I cannot recommend this etsy shop enough, I also cannot stop buying gifts from her lines! Love everything!

These are Norwex baby washcloths. They are micro-fiber cloths that let you clean and exfoliate without the need of soap. I use these particularly on Liam's face. The fabric is so soft and really helps to get rid of dry skin! I must admit that I've claimed the pink one as my own and I love it!

I'm sure there's a lot of stuff that I'm forgetting, but these are my favorites off the top of my head. What's your favorite baby item?




1 comment:

Melissa said...

oh my gosh that owl blanket looks heavenly!!!!!! so since your hubby is one of jackson waters, were you a JBU gal? i wasn't but my family was. and i wanna know what season/episode of OTH they had a song on!!!!!