Monday, January 3, 2011

Working Girl

I did it! Woohoo! First if all, thank you so much for your prayers, kind thoughts, and sweet words. You're enccouragement was truly what I needed to get through this day!

My alarm went off at 3:45am and I was miraculously out of bed before 4. I got ready, packed up, nursed Liam and hopped into my defrosted car (thanks Ryan!). I made it to work without any tears and only had a mini meltdown when I tried to figure out all of the things I needed to get done.

I pulled myself together and started with what I remembered how to do and just moved on from there! I've always had success in dealing with mountains of work by just taking it one thing at a time, I buckled down and got everything that I needed to accomplish done in record time! I even pumped twice and still left early!

It was so nice to be welcomed back by all of my sweet customers and my team, I think they really missed me!

Today was just an admin day for me, so I didn't have to work on the floor at all. I am hopeful that I will pick right back up on Wednesday when I'm on the floor all day long.

Ryan and Liam did great after a bit of a fussy morning, I got to come home to this...




Now, I'm going to love on my sweet baby!

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

1 comment:

Amy said...

Your picture's broken. :(