Friday, January 21, 2011

Five on Friday...

Confessions...

1). I have stooped to the very low level of watching The Bachelor. It happened by accident, but I got sucked in and now I cannot stop watching. It's like a train wreck of ridiculousness. And, I love it. Sorry. In all actuality, I hate the concept and lack of morals portrayed on the show. Every week it reminds me of how blessed I am to have Ryan. By the way, Emily is my favorite. Hate Michelle.


2). I have also been sucked into the Taylor Swift world. I can't help it, she's a catchy little writer. I'm not saying I think she's a good singer, I just can't get the darn songs out of my head! I also think her love life is a bit of a train wreck. Perhaps she should try out for the bachelor?!

3). I think I am completely abusing the "breast feeding diet." I'm pretty sure that I will regret being in the habit of eating ice cream and gobs of peanut butter everyday when I am no longer burning tons of calories. For now, it is nice to eat whatever I want and still lose weight. Did I mention I'm starving all the time?

4). I'm ready for a vacation. I love my job, and I'm glad to be back at work. But I definitely miss just sitting and holding my baby all day. That's the most fun job of all! It's a good thing I have three weeks of vacation to use by October. I need to start taking some long weekends!

5). There is a fine line between wanting your child to grow and thrive and wanting them to stay tiny forever. If you saw my last post, you can probably guess which side of the line I'm on lately. On the other side, that tiny little baby didn't coo and laugh and smile his head off at me!


Also, I just realized I never published my final pregnancy highlights post! Click here to see it!

2 comments:

TRANG said...

Sarah, your little man is so precious!!! Love his huge smile. You look great too!!!

WILLCHISMØ said...

Where did you get that adorable owl cap?