Monday, January 10, 2011

Great States


create your own personalized map of the USA
 or check out ourCalifornia travel guide

This is a map of all of the states that I have visited.  Can you tell I'm from the south?  :)  It's a dream of mine to visit every state during my lifetime.  I've got a ways to go, and I have no trips planned to visit any new states but I've got a lot of life left in me!  My grandparents were able to accomplish this dream for themselves after they retired.  Is it bad that I'm 26 and already looking forward to retirement so that I can travel?  I'm thinking Ryan and I need to come up with a fun vacation to one of those blank states this summer!

24...How many have you visited?  Which is your favorite?  Arkansas and Colorado are tied for my first place spot.  :)

1 comment:

kristina said...

ooo...i like this. i have been to 43 states and i too aspire to go to all 50. i think alaska will be keeping me from that goal for a while! ha! its a tie for my favourite two, Maine and Massac.....(yeah, not sure how to spell the rest of that. can i just say boston instead?)